Registered Importer, Auto Importer, Vehicle Importer, Auto Import USA, Car Importers, Can Am Auto Importers

Import Auto to the United States

Import Auto to the United StatesCan Am Auto Importers is a Registered Importer with the U.S. Department of Transportation. Can Am bonds and certifies vehicles imported into the U.S. so they can be legally sold and registered. Choose Can Am Auto Importers to import your auto, car, truck, van, SUV, exotic car, vintage car, classic car, tractor trailers or other vehicles to the United States

Can Am Auto Importers provides all of the following: DOT HS-7, EPA 3501-1, CF 7533, CF3229, CF3455, DOT Bond, CF3461, Recall Insurance Policy, Single Entry Bond, Temporary Import Bond (TIB) Certified CF 7501 Entry Summary required for registering and titling a vehicle in the U.S.

Import Auto to USCan Am Auto Importers takes the stress and the worry out of importing vehicles into the U.S. Can Am makes sure that everything is in compliance. From air bags (passive safety restraints), to open safety recalls, to EPA compliance, Can Am oversees every aspect of the importation to make sure the importation is in compliance with U.S. Customs and Border Protection, U.S. Department of Transportation, and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency requirements.

As full service importers and exporters, Can Am provides:

  • U.S. Customs Brokerage Release and Entry Service.
  • Registered Import Services (When Required).
  • Vehicle Transportation into the U.S.
  • Vehicle Storage via our facility in Buffalo, NY.

How to Import an Auto to the United States

Start with a quick quote, and Can Am Auto Importers will walk you through the entire import process.

Are You Importing a Vehicle to the United States from Overseas?

Can Am Auto Importers, Inc. specializes in the importing of all makes and models of vehicles between the U.S. and Canada. IE: German, English, Japanese, Sweedish, Korean between the U.S. and Canada.

However, if you are importing a vehicle to the United States from overseas (e.g. not Canada), and your vehicle is less than 25 years old you will need an EPA ICI.

Can Am Auto Importers is not an EPA ICI, and cannot import vehicles from overseas that are newer than 25 years old.

Review the following list for assistance: EPA ICI List

Copyright © 2024 - Can Am Auto Importers, Inc., an NHTSA Registered Importer. Part of the Can Am Import Group

Website Development and Web Hosting by Online Media
Online Media - Buffalo's Web Hosting Company